My dad could beat up your dad anyday!
A Bitch.You have any idea how many times he has had his ass kicked by us? He hardly ever even shows his face in OC anymore because hes a faggot.
My dad could beat up your dad anyday!
Good. I could beat up your dad.
Brace yourselves everybody!!!!!! Runnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the attack of the Internet tough guys!!!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HAHAHAHA!!!Originally posted by lespaulplayer:
Brace yourselves everybody!!!!!! Runnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the attack of the Internet tough guys!!!!!!!!
He doesn't show his face in the OC anymore because he's a faggot? I figured he wouldn't show his face because you guys beat him up so many time (if that was even true). You didn't look like much of a skinhead the other day when I saw you on MTV on "Laguna Beach"
MTV? haha...Yea....You saw me there...Mike Ness is a closet faggot who got his ass kicked alot for having a big fuckin mouth. Just another bitch punker who got his ass beat by Skinheads...Not too unusual.
hmm what do we have here? another person who claims to dislike Mike, but yet spends the time to register and post a thread on how he "kicked mikes ass" seems like you are in fact the closet faggot and want mikes nuts in your mouth, just my opinion since your all over them anyways.
fuckin wannabe skinheads
Considering the moron who posted this has the word "Skinhead" in their name, I knew there couldn't be anything good said about Mike in this thread before I even opened it. So how is he a faggot what with the wife and kids?
This guy just wishes Mike were a faggot so bad that he has to go around saying it. Wake up from the dream skinny, he doesn't like men and he'll never touch you in your special place.
Bookmarks